Pages

Monday, September 12, 2016

Procedure Video

I finished my first video for sophomore year, and it turned out pretty good. As well as being the first of the year, it's also my first video using the Panasonic camera and using Premiere Pro. Both tools were a bit confusing at first, but eventually, I learned how they worked. Many people were complaining about the differences in Premiere from Final Cut, but it's really the same thing with a few more features. Filming the video went well too. My partner and I both used our ideas together to make a complete project. All of our shots worked for the video, telling a story and following the rules of video design. Editing was fun, too. Learning all the things I could do with the new software was really cool, especially the video effects I could add in. Finding audio clips and putting them in the video was also fun, to add more emotion into the story. If I could change anything, I'd probably make the second to last scene a bit more zoomed out, as  it would do well to add more to the tone and feel of the shot. Overall, I'm pretty proud that this is my first project of the year, and I'm exited to see what things I'll be able to do later in the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment