Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Final Reflection

My Year in e-Comm was really good. When I started the year, I knew very little about what we were doing and how to do it. The extent of my skill was at the level of Microsoft Paint or Movie Maker. Now I've learned so much and am much better. Now I know how to use Illustrator, Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Sketchup, and Final Cut Pro. I knew the bare basics of Sketchup, but knew literally nothing about any of the others.

 My teachers allowed my to learn all these programs, as well as how to work as a team and how to manage a long project. After all the stuff I learned from my teachers, I learned more on my own. I discovered some hidden and advanced tools to make some cool things. For example, on my logo in Graphic Design, I wanted to make it 3-D, so I went online and figured out how to make shadows.

In addition to the applications in this class, I've been able to take my skills into other areas. As I've had projects in other classes, knowing how to work as a team and how to manage time. Still though, my working as a team skills could be better, as on the last project, some things didn't go as well as planned.

In the end, all of what I learned will definitely help next year and in years after that. Even this summer, I have a few projects planned, and knowing all of my newly learned skills will really help. In the projects I work on this summer, I'll probably learn even more, making next school year better.

As a whole, I learned so much about how work will be like in the future, including communication and technical skills, as well as general responsibility and management. The entire year was great and I hope my next three years will be as well. This class was a really good way to show me stuff about the industries and it was just overall awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment