Pages

Monday, September 26, 2016

Interview Project

My latest video project was my first time doing an interview. I was kind of nervous at first, especially when actually conducting the interview. Eventually though, I got through it, and made a project that went pretty well. The hardest part was likely making the questions and asking them. After that, I got into the editing and made the footage into a completed video. During the editing process, I learned how to make titles in Premiere and also how to use static images and how to include keyframes to make motion with pictures.



There were definitely some things that I could have done better, though. While the titles were nice, they often got in the way and were a bit repetitive. The only reason that I used them was another problem, too. While I was recording the interview, I forgot to get full sentence answers, so the titles explained what the question was. Also, the framing of the shot, while mostly fine, was a bit too zoomed out, especially with the head-room.

No comments:

Post a Comment