Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

My Personality Type

In taking the Myers-Briggs Personality Test, I got INTJ: Introvert, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging. I understand all of these and upon looking into this more, got seriously creeped out about how spot on it is. I totally get why I got introversion; I usually prefer working alone. I wasn't sure whether I'd get "N" or "S", but seeing the results, I do tend to think ahead in problems. The final letter, J, for Judging, is about right. I really value order, so I understand this.

INTJ's are relaxed and quiet, which is totally me, and like strategy and how things work. On the other side of things, INTJ's point out peoples' problems and don't take well to opposing opinions. A lot of famous INTJ's are smart scientists or philosophers, like Stephen Hawking, Karl Marx, or Ayn Rand. My personality is also called "The Mastermind", so Moriarty from Sherlock Holmes is an INTJ, too.

My family sometimes says that I'm antisocial (I don't believe them), which could come from different personalities. My mom is definitely an Extrovert, so I think that she just thinks differently. As another note, my disagreeing with them is another INTJ trait.

I also took the "Lion, Otter, Golden Retriever, Beaver" test, and got Beaver. Beavers are perfectionistic, like me, and need order and peace in the world. I don't think I need to say much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment