Pages

Monday, November 30, 2015

SketchUp Projects

Google SketchUp is the most recent tool i've used in Animation. It's the first 3-D tool we've used and is pretty cool and easy to use once you get used to the 3-Dimensional space it uses. The first serious project I made was a table and chairs. They turned out pretty good, especially with the Follow Me tool allowing me to make the legs rounded and symmetrical. The only problem, which I only realized recently, is that the table is a bit big compared to Steve, the reference figure. This was fixed in my second project, a dog house, where I had dimensions to go off of, which made the final result look much
 better. In this project, I figured out how to better combine lines and shapes, as well as how to make spheres, as seen in the ball on the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment