Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

My new Logo

Using what I've learned from color and shape symbolism, typography, and other Illustrator tools to make a cool logo that represents me. Everything that's in the logo represents something, from the colors to the shape mean something. The colors, blue and green, are supposed to give a calming feel, because I'm calm and quiet. The letters are made out of triangles (with the arrows pointing up) to show progress, and at the same time gives the logo a 3-D feeling. The pointed bottom suggests unbalance, but I can be, sometimes. The final product looks like a sketch I made earlier, though I changed the shape to a triangle, from my original circle design. I changed it because the triangles made my logo look like a pyramid. If I made any more edits to the logo, I would change the line shape to make it look more connected, but at the time, I'm not sure how to do that.


2 comments:

  1. I love the 3D look and how it looks like it could fall at any moment yet it seems stable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dynamic and original. I agree with Jordan. I love how you used the square.

    ReplyDelete